The competition is restricted to 120 skaters
Times for training and drawing
Friday, 29th January 2022, 02:00 p.m. – Training for masters participants
Friday, 29th January 2022, 06:00 p.m. – Drawing, Administration Building MAA
Saturday, 29th January 2022, 10:45 a.m. – Training for masters participants
Saturday, 29th January 2022, 01:00 p.m. – Competition 1st day: 500 m, 1000 m
Sunday, 25th January 2022, 09:30 a.m. – Competition 2nd day: 500 m, 1000 m
Entry deadline is January, 19th 2022, at the latest.
All entries must be made by using and submitting the Electronic Entry Form which you can find here directly:
The skaters get informed only in the internet https://www.dec-inzell.de/events/wettkampfkalender/ whether they can take part in the competition or not (list of accepted competitors). Every week on Wednesday is updating.
The most important rules for the competition:
- Access to the arena must take place at a specified time
- The warm-up program must take place outdoors, except in the personal warm-up area
- Participants are responsible for their arm bows – they can be bought at the cash register!
- Max. 50 participants on the ice
- The restriction of the current participants to warm up on the ice is regulated by the transponder issue. Rule of thumb: 20 min. The transponder will be given to the participant before the start!
- No cool-down out on the ice!
- Leave the arena as soon as possible after the end of the competition
- The public area is the spectator stand for speed skating (sector A3 to A5). The total number of 100 spectators must not be exceeded and they must take a seat in the designated and assigned areas
- The smoking area is outside the arena and can be reached via the exit in sector A1